Suzanne Snijder van Wissenkerke, CNMT, SEP:
Integrative Bodywork, located in Claremont, southern California, is my private practice.
I've worked professionally as a massage therapist since 1991, and as Somatic Experiencing Practitioner since 2002. My training includes:
- structural/ functional Neuromuscular Therapy (certified with Paul St John, 1998)
- Craniosacral Therapy (1998)
- osteopathic manual approach called Visceral Manipulation (Barral Institute) from 1999, continuing on in 2015 with Ron Mariotti, ND in Seattle;
- Somatic Experiencing, 2000-2
- Trauma Resilience and Regulation, Kathy Kain and Steven Terrell, 2016-8;
- BA, with majors in Biology and East Asian Studies, St Olaf College.
Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals, national level professional organization. Member since 1991.
Foundation for Human Enrichment (FHE), Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute. Lifetime member. Approved provider of both personal sessions and individual case consults for SE students at all 3 levels in the professional training. Training assistant since 2002 in the 3-year professional Somatic Experiencing training, most recently in Taiwan, Florida, and Australia. Sessions and individual consults available in person and via skype.